This product is not available through the online store. Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Skyle for iPad is the world's first eye control for iPad - in its second generation.
Skyle enables contactless control of the iPad with the eyes.
- On-chip processing to unleash the full power of your iPad
- ~ 30 FPS
- ~ 2° accuracy
- binocular tracking
- 45 cm – 65 cm working distance
- USB 3.0
Minimal installation afford
To control the Tablet, you don’t even need an installation.
Use the Skyle app, which gives you new options:
- Calibration - choose from 1, 2, 5 and 9 points
- Assign other functions to the button
- Easy to use pause mode e.g. to watch a movie undisturbed
- Generate test data so we can improve the algorithm
- Update your device
- In order to enable cross-platform communication, we relied on gRPCs
- Completely open SDK for integration into an application
- Use the gaze data without license restrictions
- Swift SDK (GitHub)
- Dart SDK (GitHub)
- Publicly available communication protocol so you can integrate Skyle with your preferred programming language - (GitHub)
- Perform actions by dwelling or with an additional push button.
- Work faster with custom gestures by using AssistiveTouch
- Perform touch gestures without even touching the tablet.
- No matter if bite, puff, finger or foot-switches, use external buttons to perform clicks.
Scope of delivery:
- Skyle Eye Tracker
- Case for iPad Pro 12.9″ 3rd - 5th generation