Skyle is now also available for Windows.
Skyle enables contactless control of your Windows PC with your eyes.
- On-chip processing to get the full performance of your PC.
- ~ 30 FPS
- ~ 2° accuracy
- binocular tracking
- 45 cm – 65 cm working distance
- USB 3.0
Minimal installation afford
You can download the Skyle mouse and the Skyle app here <-
Use the Skyle app, which gives you new options:
- Mouse control software for your PC
- Calibration - choose from 1, 2, 5 and 9 points
- Easy to use pause mode e.g. to watch a movie undisturbed
- Generate test data so we can improve the algorithm for you
- Update your device
- In order to enable cross-platform communication, we relied on gRPCs
- Completely open SDK for integration into an application
- Use the gaze data without license restrictions
- Swift SDK (GitHub)
- Dart SDK (GitHub)
- Publicly available communication protocol so you can integrate Skyle with your preferred programming language - (GitHub)
- Perform actions by dwelling or with an additional push button.
- No matter if bite, puff, finger or foot-switches, use external buttons to perform clicks.
Scope of delivery:
- Skyle Eye Tracker
- USB-C Kabel
- Magnetic holder for the monitor