Skyle for Android
Bedside terminals more accessible through eye tracking.
With a strong partner for more freedom
With over 25 years of experience, BEWATEC ConnectedCare GmbH is the leading manufacturer of bedside terminals for hospitals.
BEWATEC.ConnectedCare - Everything at a glance
- Keeping patients entertained with a variety of entertainment options, including free and pay TV, digital library and more
- Digitization for and with the patient. Communication and information processes quickly, securely accessible and feasible
- Increase in the quality of care and more time for the patient due to the relief of the caregivers
- You can find more information here
Accessibility with Skyle
- Contactless control of the entire tablet with the eyes only
- Touchless activatable and deactivatable pause mode for undisturbed entertainment
POE+ enables permanent operation
All details about Skyle
- On-chip processing to take full advantage of the tablet's performance.
- ~ 30 FPS
- ~ 2° accuracy
- binocular tracking
- 45 cm – 65 cm working distance
- USB 3.0
- In order to enable cross-platform communication, we relied on gRPCs
- Completely open SDK for integration into an application
- Use the gaze data without license restrictions
- Swift SDK (GitHub)
- Dart SDK (GitHub)
- Open source communication protocol so you can integrate Skyle with your preferred programming language - (GitHub)
Minimal installation afford
To control the Tablet, you don’t even need an installation.
Use the Skyle app, which gives you new options:
- Calibration - choose from 1, 2, 5 and 9 points
- Easy to use pause mode e.g. to watch a movie undisturbed
- Generate test data so we can improve the algorithm
- Update your device
- Perform actions by dwelling or with an additional push button.
- Perform touch gestures without even touching the tablet.
- No matter if bite, puff, finger or foot-switches, use external buttons to perform clicks.